Your response should address the following:
- Non-confidential description of proposed technology and working principle
- Availability of technical data
- Technical maturity of the approach (concept, reduced to practice, prototype, ready to commercialize, ready to implement, commercialized)
- Pathway to commercial scale including timing, estimated budget, and capacity for manufacture
- Position on intellectual property including patent references
- Desired relationship with sponsor
- Team description and related experience
Appropriate responses to this Request
Responses from companies (small to large), consultants, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome. For example:
You represent a company or university that has demonstrated a proof of concept.
You represent a company or university that has reduced method to practice at lab scale.
You represent a company or university that has developed a method for use at pilot scale.
You represent a company or university that has demonstrated a method ready for implementation at industrial scale.
You represent a technology transfer agency that represents an inventor or technology holder who can demonstrate an approach to address the request.
You represent a university research department that has a bench - scale demonstration ready to adapt.
You represent a university research department that has an undeveloped pathway with a high probability of success.