To submit a proposal, use the Respond button at the bottom of the page, which is only available when registered and logged into the NineSights Innovation Community. You may submit supplemental files in addition to your completed response form.
Appropriate responses will use the response form and address the following:
- High level, non-confidential, description of proposed technology including:
- Working principle or knowledge base to support your approach
- Availability of technical data
- Technology maturity (concept, prototype, ready to commercialize, commercialized)
- Pathway to industrial scale including timing, estimated budget, and capacity for manufacture
- Estimated cost of technology (if available)
- Position on intellectual property including patent references
- Desired relationship with sponsor
- Team description and related experience
Other Request information includes:
ANTICIPATED PROJECT PHASES OR PROJECT PLAN
Phase 1 – Proof of concept
- Must provide trial samples and related testing results.
Phase 2 – To be determined based on scope and maturity of proposed technology
Criteria for Moving from Phase 1 to Phase 2
- Proof of technical concept against client’s specifications
- Technical report
- Performance against ASTM standards
- Ability to produce material at volume
- Plan for prototyping / commercial scale-up
- Cost analysis
- Processing feasibility
APPROPRIATE RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST
Responses from companies (small to large), academic researchers, other research institutes, consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome. For example:
You represent an organization with a material, process or system for eliminating particulate adhesion that should provide a solution for testing in the intended application.
You represent an organization with capabilities or expertise in anti-adherent or self-cleaning technologies that can provide a solution for development and prototyping.
You represent an organization with technology that should provide a solution but that requires further research and development to ready it for transfer to commercial use.