GE invites local community based coalitions which include a corporate partner to submit proposals describing a community health improvement plan focused on their U.S.A. based community.
1. Open Call for Proposals: May 11, 2016 through July 27, 2016
Entries must be submitted by 5 pm EDT on July 27, 2016
2. Evaluation of Proposals: August and September 2016
Up to 10 teams will be selected as winners. Each winning Team will receive:
- Up to $25,000 of funding from GE for a round one period to help the Team implement a plan for a community population health program plan;
- Training and mentorship during the funding period by experts in the field of population health, through an interactive learning collaborative for all winners and other communities, and;
- At the end of the funding period, Winning Teams will be eligible to receive additional funding from a total pool of $250,000 USD to further develop and implement their plan for an additional designated time period.
3. Winners Announced: October 10-12, 2016
Download Challenge Summary
Download Challenge Terms and Conditions