To register to participate in the Space Robotics Challenge Phase 2, please these steps:
- Download the competitor packet (found here): it contains a wealth of information and forms needed in order to register yourself or your team.
- Complete all of the applicable forms.
- Obtain all of the required documents from all team members.
- Review the Competitor Checklist and collect all the necessary documentation for your team.
- Once you've gathered all the required documents, click the Online Registration Form.
- Complete the registration and upload all of the required documents.
- Submit your completed registration by 5pm Central US time on Friday December 20, 2019.
- Wait for the Challenge administrators to review and officially accept your registration.
You are not officially registered as a competitor until you receive an official confirmation email from the Challenge Administrators stating that your documents and registration have been accepted.
Failure to include all required information and/or documentation will cause delays in the processing of your registration.
Registration will close at 5pm Central US time on Friday December 20, 2019.