To submit a proposal, use the Respond button at the bottom of the page, which is only available when registered and logged into the NineSights Innovation Community. You may submit supplemental files in addition to your completed response form.
Appropriate responses will use the response form and address the following:
- High level, non-confidential, description of proposed approach including:
- Description of technical expertise and capabilities
- Proposed timeline, project phases, and budget
- Position on intellectual property including patent references (if applicable)
- Desired relationship with sponsor
- Working principle or knowledge base to support your proposal
- Availability of technical data
- Volumes that can be processed (gal/sq ft/day)
- Compatibility with high strength streams
- Operating parameters
- Maturity of the proposed technology
Other Request information includes:
ANTICIPATED PROJECT PHASES OR PROJECT PLAN
Phase 1 – Proof of concept
Phase 2 – Commercial / industrial scale-up, pilot scale development
Criteria for Moving from Phase 1 to Phase 2
- Full technical report and design specifications
- Metrics for validating efficacy
- Plan for commercial scale up
APPROPRIATE RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST
Responses from companies (small to large), academic researchers, other research institutes, consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome. For example:
You represent an organization involved in wastewater, sewage, or sludge treatment with a solution that can be implemented for high grease applications.
You represent an organization with expertise in environmental engineering or pollution control that can provide solutions related to testing, technology development, pilot scale support or long-term consulting.
You represent an organization
with novel technology or designs that should provide a solution, but that requires further research and development to ready it for transfer to commercial use.