Why should I register with The Reduced Trucking Challenge website?
Registration is mandatory for participating and responding to the Reduced Trucking Challenge - you must submit your proposal through this website. Registering for the Challenge through the home page link will allow you to receive updates and announcements as we release new information. You can post clarifying questions and interact with other Solution Providers. As The Challenge advances, registered members will always have an open channel to this Open Innovation Challenge community.
Is there any cost to participating in the Challenges?
No. Participation is completely free for all members. You can join the Mind Matters Challenge Community by clicking on the Sign In button on the navigation bar.
How do I register for NineSights?
- Go to the registration page and provide a valid email address
- Check your inbox for the confirmation email and click the link to create an account
- Create a username and password
- Click "Continue" and complete your profile
Upon completion of the registration form, users will receive an email from NineSigma within one business day confirming acceptance into the Grand Challenge community. Problems? Contact us
I forgot my password or username
If you forget your username, you can log into the site using your email address and password. Once you log in you will be able to see your username on the top of the web page. Alternately, you may retrieve your username by inputting your email address.
If you forget your password:
- Go to the NineSights homepage.
- Click on "Log In"
- Click on "I forgot my password"
- Click the "Submit" button and you receive an email from NineSigma with a temporary password.
- Click on the link received via email, which will take you to the NineSigma login. Use the temporary password to log in. From here, you will be asked to reset your password. Once reset, be sure to click the "Save Changes" button. If you do not receive the email with your temporary password, please contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I change the way others see my profile?
If you’re concerned about privacy, you can limit who sees different parts of your profile by using profile privacy settings. Remember that restricting your profile means fewer collaboration opportunities!
- Click your name on the gray menu bar to view your profile
- Select “Edit profile & privacy” in the Bio tab
- Click Privacy Settings
- For each profile field, select the type of user who can view it. If you select everyone, all users can see the contents of that field. Make sure you don’t hide too much about yourself because that’s how others will connect with you. The site administrator may control who sees certain fields, such as those without a “Visible to…” option.
- You can check how others will see your profile by using the “Preview your profile” tool to the right. Just select the person whose view of your profile you want to see. Click Save and Finish if you’re done, or click Close to return to the Privacy Settings page.
- Click Save if you are still on the Privacy Settings page.
How is my confidentiality managed?
All content on NineSights, including the The Reduced Trucking Challenge page, requires all information posted and shared to be non-confidential. Submission information posted can only be seen by NineSigma moderation and the Seeker organization that has posted the requirement.