How can you contribute to this $2 billion Department of Defense initiative?
Air Force Research Labs (AFRL), in partnership with AFWERX Vegas, is launching the Advanced Microelectronics Design and Prototype Challenge. The Challenge will be seeking successfully designed and silicon-validated Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) and System on a Chip (SoC) solutions using advanced process technology nodes.
The Advanced Microelectronics Prototype and Design Challenge is one of the most demanding of all of the AFWERX challenges. Yet it is also one of the greatest opportunities we’ve seen. That’s because The USAF is providing access to a platform that includes a commercial cloud-based development environment, design and verification tools, IP libraries, design expertise support and fabrication. Access to the EDA tools and IP libraries is valued at $10M per license, but the USAF is offering it FREE to selected participants.
With that level of support, imagine what you could contribute.
- Receive resources and support to develop cutting-edge SoC while maintaining the design IP that is yours to retain
- Access a state of the art SoC development platform that includes design tools and critical IP functions, a value of up to $10M
- Partner with the United States Air Force (USAF) to fabricate your SoC
- Leverage AFWERX to augment your areas of expertise through peer and government partnerships
- Gain access to a top Department of Defense initiative with an initial approved budget of $2 billion
- And more!