To respond, please make sure you are registered in NineSights, as it will prompt you to log in. Then, use the Response options at the top or bottom of the page. You may submit supplemental files in addition to your completed response form.
Appropriate responses will use the response form and address the following:
• Non-confidential description of proposed technology
• Technical maturity of the approach (concept, prototype, ready to commercialize, commercialized)
• Compatibility of the proposed solution with the requirements outlined in the “Key Success Criteria” section above.
• Discussion of how to resolve unmet Success Criteria
• Sample or prototype availability
• Performance data, if available and applicable
• Budget / Cost information, if available
• Team / Organization description
• Relevant expertise, experience or background related to the RFP topic area
• Organizational policy for addressing IP concerns, handling, licensing, etc.
• Desired relationship with the RFP sponsor