The Client engages in the development of integrated module of terminal block and CT core for digital relay and digital metering device applications in the smart energy field. In order to apply to these applications, safety and robustness against high current and measurement accuracy of the module are required. The integrated module will be used inside digital relay and digital metering device.
To establish a development of integrated module of terminal block and CT core such as customization of conventional products, etc. have been tried. However, there are problems with safety and robustness against high current, etc., As a result, the required characteristics have not been achieved.
Therefore, the Client has decided to make this RFP to quickly identify a high-performance product or a prospective technology development partner, aiming at solving the technological challenges and putting the technology to practical use at an early stage.
Items to be submitted
Please include the following items in your proposal:
- Overview and principle of proposed technology
- Characteristics and uniqueness of the technology
- Development stage: lab level verification, under development for practical use, or implemented for practical use
- Current performance (If NOT use provided CT core)
- CT core
- Measurement range of current
- Current linearity (%)
- Measurement variation (%)
- Robustness against 500A current for 1 sec./150A current for 10 sec.
- Expected challenges in this project
- Future development plan to achieve the client’s requirements
- Past results (e.g. research papers, patents)
- Profile of proposer
Please submit your proposal via NineSights, the platform of NineSigma’s Open Innovation community, which allows you to manage all your proposals. Please contact the Solution Provider Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance about registration and proposal submission.
Notes on response
Proposal shall have clear points and should not include confidential information. Supplemental files may be submitted in addition to the proposal.
The client will evaluate all responses with the following criteria.
- Overall scientific and technical merit
- Approach to proof of concept or performance
- Economic potential of concept
- Realism of the proposed plan (action items, timeline, roles, deliverables, cost estimation)
- Potential for proprietary position
- Respondents’ capability and related experiences
Anticipated project process
After the submission due date, the client will review all submitted proposals. NineSigma will send the review results to each proposer 6-8 weeks after the due date. The client possibly asks clarifying questions before selecting the most suitable candidates for collaboration. The client will select best candidates through evaluations. During the selection process, the client may execute NDA with selected respondents, seek further information disclosure, and discuss specific development targets or potential opportunities.
The client will execute necessary agreements with the selected respondents and move to the advanced development phase. Specifics of any collaboration will be determined through consultation with the concerned parties.