Your response should address the following:
- Non-confidential description of proposed technology and working principle
- Reduction of over >50% of nicotine concentration achieved by the technology
- Effect of the extraction process on sensorial characteristics and flavor compounds of the tobacco
- Technical maturity of the approach (concept, reduced to practice, prototype, ready to commercialize, ready to implement, commercialized)
- Pathway to industrial scale including timing, estimated budget, and capacity for manufacture
- Estimated unit cost of the technology
- Position on intellectual property including whether relevant patent applications have been filed (if so list countries), and copies of all relevant published patent applications and issued patents
- Desired relationship with sponsor
- Team description and related experience
Responses from companies (small to large), academic researchers, other research institutes, consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome.
You represent an individual or organization with the necessary expertise to consult on this project.
You represent a company or academic institution that has a demonstrated proof of concept.
You represent a company or academic institution that has reduced method to practice at lab scale.
You represent a company or academic institution that has developed a method for use at pilot scale.
You represent a company or academic institution that has demonstrated a method ready for implementation at industrial scale.
You represent a technology transfer agency that represents an inventor or technology holder who can demonstrate an approach to address this request.
You represent a university research department that has a bench-scale demonstration ready to adapt.
You represent a university research department that has an undeveloped pathway with a high probability of success.