To respond, use the Response options at the bottom of the page, which are only available when registered and logged into the NineSights Innovation Community. You may submit supplemental files in addition to your completed response form.
Appropriate responses will use the response template or response form and address the following:
- High level, non-confidential description of proposed technology including:
- Working principle or knowledge basee to support your approach
- Availability of technical data
- Technology maturity (concept, prototype, ready to commercialize, commercialized)
- Pathway to industrail scale including timing, estimated budget, and capacity for manufacture
- Estimataed cost of technology (if available)
- Position on intellectual property including patent references
- Desired relationship with sponsor
- Team description and related experience
Other Request information includes:
APPROPRIATE RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST
Respondents from companies (small to large), academic researchers, other research institutes, consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome. You represent an organization with an elastomer, rubber or related material solution that should provide a solution for testing in the intended application
You represent an organization with expertise and capabilities related to adhesion and bonding that can provide a solution for development and prototyping.
You represent an organization with technology that should provide a solution but that requires further research and development to ready it for transfer to commercial use.