To respond, use the Response options at the bottom of the page, which are only available when registered and logged into the NineSights Innovation Community.
Appropriate responses will use the response form and address the following:
- High level, non-confidential, description of proposed technology including:
- Description of how the proposed solution addresses the stated technical need
- Working principle or knowledge base to support your approach
- Availability of technical data
- Technology maturity (concept, prototype, ready to commercialize, commercialized)
- Pathway to industrial scale including timing, estimated budget, and capacity for manufacture (if available)
- Estimated cost/price of technology (if available)
- Position on intellectual property including patent references (if available)
- Desired relationship with sponsor
- Team description and related experience
Other Request information includes:
ANTICIPATED PROJECT PHASES OR PROJECT PLAN
Phase 1 – Proof of concept
· Provide a sample of the material that can be injection molded and performance tested
· Provide a sample of a product that can be performance tested.
Phase 2 – Commercial development
· Work with National and International Standards
· Provide an annual quantity of material or product to meet the needs of the client.
· Provide a long-term plan to meet the future needs of the client.
APPROPRIATE RESPONDENTS TO THIS REQUEST
Respondents from companies (small to large), academic researchers, other research institutes, consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome.
You represent an organization with a novel material or commercial product that should provide a solution for testing in the intended application.
You represent an organization with material engineering capabilities that can provide a solution for development and prototyping.
You represent an organization with technology that should provide a solution but that requires further research and development to ready it for transfer to commercial use.