To respond, please make sure you are registered in NineSights, as it will prompt you to log in. Then, use the Response options at the top or bottom of the page. You may submit supplemental files in addition to your completed response form.
Appropriate responses will use the response form and address the following:
• Provide a clear and concise description, in non-confidential terms only, of the proposed technology and current application.
• Availability of samples
• General availability of the material used in your proposed approach: quantity, lead-time, etc.
• Estimated application or development cost
• Position on IP ownership, list of relevant patents (if applicable)
• Technical maturity of the approach (concept, prototype, ready to commercialize, commercialized)
• Description of manufacturing capability
• Team description and related experience
• Any other information deemed relevant in the evaluation of the proposed technology
Other Request information includes:
APPROPRIATE RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST
Responses from companies (small to large), academic researchers, other research institutes, consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome. For example:
I represent a company that has a mature paper-molding process that can be adapted to the application as stated in this RFP.
I represent an academic institution that has demonstrated a proof of concept for a paper production application that should provide a solution but that requires further development to ready it for transfer to commercial use.