Please include the following items as clearly as possible in your proposal:
- Outline, principle, uniqueness of proposed technologies
- Development stage (Performance verified at a lab level / Under development for practical use / Implemented for practical use)
- Current performance
- Capsule material
- Capsule size
- Particle size
- Thickness of shell
- Ingredients to be encapsulated
- Capsule strength (if available)
- Trigger for extended release (e.g., pressure, pH, temperature, changes with time)
- Data on extended release (e.g., effects sustained time)
- Current applications
- Sample test conditions (e.g., amount, costs, time, if NDA is required)
- Challenges for the requirements of the Client, development plans, and development costs
- Past achievements (e.g., additional information indicating R&D ability such as papers and patents)
Please submit your proposal via NineSights, the platform of NineSigma’s Open Innovation community, which allows you to manage all your proposals. Please contact the Solution Provider Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance about registration and proposal submission.
Proposal shall have clear points and should not include confidential information. Supplemental files may be submitted in addition to the proposal.
Anticipated Project Process
After the submission due date, the client will review all submitted proposals. NineSigma will send the review results to each proposer 6-8 weeks after the due date. The client possibly asks clarifying questions before selecting the most suitable candidates for collaboration. The client will select best candidates through evaluations. During the selection process, the client may execute NDA with selected respondents, seek further information disclosure, and discuss specific development targets or potential opportunities.
The client will execute necessary agreements with the selected respondents and move to the advanced development phase. Specifics of any collaboration will be determined through consultation with the concerned parties.
The client will evaluate all responses with the following criteria.
- Overall scientific and technical merit
- Approach to proof of concept or performance
- Economic potential of concept
- Realism of the proposed plan (action items, timeline, roles, deliverables, cost estimation)
- Potential for proprietary position
Respondents’ capability and related experiences