To respond, use the Response options at the bottom of the page, which are only available when registered and logged into the NineSights Innovation Community.
Appropriate responses will use the response template or response form and address the following:
- High level, non-confidential, description of proposed technology including:
- Working principle or knowledge base to support your approach
- Availability of technical data (technical analysis, material data sheets, supporting documentation)
- Technology maturity (concept, prototype, ready to commercialize, commercialized)
- Pathway to industrial scale including timing, estimated budget, and capacity for manufacture
- Estimated cost of technology (if available)
- Position on intellectual property including patent references
- Desired relationship with sponsor
- Team description and related experience
Other Request information includes:
ANTICIPATED PROJECT PHASES OR PROJECT PLAN
Phase 1 – Proof of concept
- Fabrication of samples and testing
- Leak at temperature
- Material crawl
- Ignition testing
- Assessment of manufacturing and assembly
- Cost impact analysis
- Market impact analysis.
Phase 2 – Commercial development
Criteria for Moving from Phase 1 to Phase 2
- Empirical and or analytical evidence of the solution’s ability to meet performance requirements
- Feasibility of Manufacturability and Assembly
- Potential Cost and value impact
APPROPRIATE RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST
Respondents from companies (small to large), academic researchers, other research institutes, consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome.
You are a manufacturer of polymeric seats or seals with technology that can provide a solution ready for testing and commercial use
You represent an organization with a material solution that meets the specifications outlined above that should provide a solution for testing in the intended application
You represent an organization with design capabilities that can provide a solution for development and prototyping
You represent an organization with technology that should provide a solution but that requires further research and development to ready it for transfer to commercial use.