To respond, use the Response options at the bottom of the page, which are only available when registered and logged into the NineSights Innovation Community.
Appropriate responses will use the response template or response form and address the following:
- An image of the display capabilities of your present devices
- Ability to meet size, voltage and power requirements
- Stability to remperature cycling
- Manufacturing capability
- Desired business relationship (ie licensor, sub assembly supplier, sub assembly integrator etc.)
- IP policy, exclusive license in domain etc.
Other Request information includes:
ANTICIPATED PROJECT PHASES OR PROJECT PLAN
Phase 1 – Proof of concept
- Evaluate samples of existing technology.
Phase 2 – Adaptaion of Technology
- To Specific application as initial prototypes
Criteria for moving from Phase 1 to Phase 2
- Moving to Phase 2 will require mutual agreement that construction of a prototype is feasible and that production economic targets are likely to be met.
APPROPRIATE RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST
Responses from companies (small to large), academic researchers, other research institutes, consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome. For example:
- You represent a company with light-pipe display technology that can be embedded in cast materials
- You represent a company with older or current generation head up display technology with low costs and restricted features
- You represent an organization with technology concepts completely outside of those envisioned here