To respond, use the "Respond" button at the top or bottom of the page.
Appropriate responses will address the following:
- Non-confidential overview of the proposed technical approach
- Maturity of the technology
- Team experience and expertise with the proposed technology
- Evidence that the proposed soltuion can met the stated requirements (if any)
- Estimate of cost (if known)
- Relevant authored patents, patent applications or publications
- IP status
- Plan for achieveing unmet requirements
Other Request information includes:
ANTICIPATED PROJECT PHASES OR PROJECT PLAN
Phase 1 – Proof of concept
- Develop concepts/prototypes
- Compatibility with existing surface types, coatings, and cleaners.
- Assess commercialization opportunities
Phase 2 – Commercial development and scaling
Criteria for Moving from Phase 1 to Phase 2
- Validation and testing of sample materials and performance against intended application.
APPROPRIATE RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST
Responses from companies (small to large), academic researchers, other research institutes, consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome. For example:
- You represent an organization that specializes in indicator matierls used in surface treatments, paints or coatings.
- You represent an organization with technology which should provide a solution ready for testing an transfer to commercial use.
- You represent an organization with technology which should provide a solution but that requires further research and development to ready it for transfer to commercial use.