To respond, use the Response options at the bottom of the page, which are only available when registered and logged into the NineSights Innovation Community.
Appropriate responses will use the response template or response form and address the following:
- Maturity fo the proposed solution
- Compatibility with given specifications
- Cost information (if available)
- Manufacturing capabilities (if any)
- Team experience
Other Request information includes:
ANTICIPATED PROJECT PHASES OR PROJECT PLAN
Phase 1 – Proof of concept
- Develop concpets and prototypes and assess commercialization paths
Phase 2 – Commercial scale-up
APPROPRIATE RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST
Responses from companies (small to large), academic researchers, other research institutes, consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome. For example:
- You represent a company who supplies engineered plastics products with a product that should provide a solution.
- You represent an organization with a materials science solution that meets the specified requirements and which should provide a solution.
- You represent a company or institute that specializes in extrusion or plastic-forming technologies and processes.
- You represent a company or institute with modeling or analytical software that has applications for optimizing the combination of material and design and forming process.