Responses will use the Proposal Template which is linked to the “attachments” shown at the bottom of this page and include the following items:
- Overview of the technology (background of development, anticipated applications at the time of development, uniqueness, etc.)
- Current performance
- Type of technology
- Mechanism of the functional expression
- Actual data obtained using the proposed technology
- Current R&D stage
- R&D plan
- Request regarding the condition of collaboration
- Current status of intellectual property related to the proposed technology
- Research achievements
Anticipated Project Phases or Project Plan
Respondents should submit proposals using the attached Response Template.
The client will review submitted proposals and possibly ask clarifying questions before selecting the most suitable candidates for collaboration. The client will select the best candidate(s) through evaluations. During the selection process, the client may execute non-disclosure agreements (NDA) with selected respondent(s), seek further information disclosure, and discuss specific development targets or potential opportunities.
The client will execute necessary agreement(s) with the selected respondent(s) and move to the advanced development phase. Specifics of any collaboration will be determined through consultation with the concerned parties.