To respond, please make sure you are registered in NineSights, as it will prompt you to log in. Then, use the Response options at the top or bottom of the page. You may submit supplemental files in addition to your completed response form.
Appropriate responses will use the response form and address the following:
• Non-confidential description of proposed technology including working principle and reason to believe
• Availability of technical data including performance data
• Technical maturity of the approach (concept, prototype, ready to commercialize, commercialized)
• Pathway to commercial scale including timing, estimated budget, and capacity for manufacture
• Estimated unit cost of technology or ingredient
• Availability and cost of samples
• Position on intellectual property including patent references
• Desired relationship with sponsor
• Team description and related experience
Other Request information includes:
APPROPRIATE RESPONSES TO THIS REQUEST
Responses from companies (small to large), academic researchers, other research institutes, consultants, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, or inventors are welcome. For example:
You represent a company or university that has demonstrated a proof of concept.
You represent a university research department that has a bench-scale demonstration ready to adapt.
You represent a university research department that has an undeveloped pathway with a high probability of success.