Overview of target motor
- Intended use: Automobiles
- Type: Interior permanent magnet synchronous motor (IPMSM)
- Output power: 50 – 200 kW
- Output torque: 50 – 300 N･m
- Rotational speed: 0 – 20000 rpm
Technology to be ultimately achieved
Technology to significantly decrease the electromagnetic excitation force generated in the radial and rotating axes of the motor while driving. Such technology should result in the reduction of produced noise.
- Noise reduction level: Approximately − 10 dB
- Frequency range of the noise: 400 – 1200 Hz
- Other requirements: Output torque loss due to the proposed technology should be kept to a minimum (preferably, loss of less than 1%)
The above are the ultimate requirements that the client hopes to eventually achieve after the future development. Therefore, the client anticipates proposals from various organizations with potential technologies, regardless of the development phase, or type and size of the motor that the technology has been successfully implemented in. Approaches for innovative design or control technologies that contribute to extremely quiet motors are particularly anticipated.
Anticipated Project Phases or Project Plan
Respondents should submit proposals using the attached Response Template.
The client will review submitted proposals and possibly ask clarifying questions before selecting the most suitable candidates for collaboration. The client will select the best candidate(s) through evaluations. During the selection process, the client may execute non-disclosure agreements (NDA) with selected respondent(s), seek further information disclosure, and discuss specific development targets or potential opportunities.
The client will execute necessary agreement(s) with the selected respondent(s) and move to the advanced development phase. Specifics of any collaboration will be determined through consultation with the concerned parties.