Requirements for the solution
The proposals of solutions may meet the following requirements:
- Level of development: The solution must have been proven for its anti-aging effects, and the proposer must be able to present the experimental data or samples.
- Form of product: The client assumes that the products are food, supplement or cosmetics. However, any solutions which may be used in daily life are acceptable, regardless of form.
- Expected effects
If the solutions are related to cosmetics or foods, the client expects, for example, the following anti-aging effects:
- Whitening/brightening of skin, treatment for spots, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Improvement of skin condition, resilience of hair, hair growth, intestinal environment, mental health, metabolism, etc.
In addition, the client expects for the following materials or approaches in cosmetics/food-related solutions:
- Existing materials of which innovative techniques enable production in higher volume and at lower costs than previously.
- Reutilizing of pharmaceutical ingredients or materials in the cosmetics/food-related domain.
- Synergy by combining existing materials or medicines.
- Inner-outer beauty with a combination of skincare products and health foods.
Anticipated Project Phases or Project Plan
Respondents should submit proposals using the attached Response Template.
The client will review submitted proposals and possibly ask clarifying questions before selecting the most suitable candidates for collaboration. The client will select the best candidate(s) through evaluations. During the selection process, the client may execute non-disclosure agreements (NDA) with selected respondent(s), seek further information disclosure, and discuss specific development targets or potential opportunities.
The client will execute necessary agreement(s) with the selected respondent(s) and move to the advanced development phase. Specifics of any collaboration will be determined through consultation with the concerned parties.