Anticipated Project Phases or Project Plan
0. Request for proposals: Proposer shall submit a proposal using the response template within the specified period of time.
1. Selection and evaluation of proposals: The client performs a primary screening of submitted proposals. The client may ask clarifying questions or have a direct discussion with proposer(s) to select candidate(s) for a proof of concept by prototyping.
2. Proof of concept by preliminary prototyping: The client requests the selected candidate(s) to conduct preliminary prototyping for the proof of concept whose finance is to be covered by the client, leading to a design partner selection.
Policies associated with intellectual property rights of the adopted structure design(s) shall be determined through consultation.
Items to be Included in the Proposal
Responses will use the Proposal Template which is linked to the “attachments” shown at the bottom of this page and include the following items:
- Overview of organization
- Experience and associated past achievements
- Uniqueness and strong points
- Actual application in the past achievement and expansion/contraction factors
- Condition for trial production (cost, delivery time, etc.)
- Request concerning the policy of patents and intellectual property rights