Anticipated Project Phases or Project Plan
Respondents should submit proposals using the attached Response Template. The client will review submitted proposals and possibly ask clarifying questions before selecting the most suitable candidates for collaboration. The client will select the best candidate(s) through evaluations. During the selection process, the client may execute non-disclosure agreements (NDA) with selected respondent(s), seek further information disclosure, and discuss specific development targets or potential opportunities.
The client will execute necessary agreement(s) with the selected respondent(s) and move to the project execution phase. Specifics of any collaboration will be determined through consultation with the concerned parties. The assumed period would be 1 year for technology development and 1-2 years for scale-up for mass production.
Items to be Included in the Proposal
Responses will use the Proposal Template which is linked to the “attachments“ shown at the bottom of the link <REQ6339713> and include the following items:
- Overview of the proposed technology
- Development stage (Concept level/Performance verified in lab /Implemented to practical use)
- Current performance regarding the arsenic compound
- Starting material
- Synthetic route
- Compound to be synthesized and its purity (%)
- Scale of synthesis (g) and yield (%)
- Experience and knowledge about purification of arsenic compounds (e.g. method to reduce metal impurity levels in the product)
- Development plans to achieve the goal required by the client
- Any requests concerning the collaboration form (joint development/contract development/technology licensing/others)
- Past achievements of related synthesis technology (such as research papers and presentations)