Responses should use the Proposal Template which is linked to the “attachments“ shown at the bottom of this page and include the following items:
- Categories of technology
[prevention of raindrops (hydrophobic or hydrophilic treatment) / raindrop removal / image restoration]
- Overview of the proposed technology (characteristics, principles)
- Unique advantages of the technology
- Development stage (performance verified on lab level/ under development for practical use /already implemented in practical use)
- Application examples and current performance
- (In case of hydrophobic/hydrophilic treatment, please describe contact angle, scratch resistance (pencil hardness), and transparency (total light transmittance) etc.
- Current challenges and items to check for the client
Anticipated Project Phases or Project Plan
The client will review submitted proposals and possibly ask clarifying questions before selecting the most suitable candidates for collaboration. The client will select the best candidate(s) through evaluations. During the selection process, the client may execute non-disclosure agreements (NDA) with selected respondent(s), seek further information disclosure, and discuss specific development targets or potential opportunities.
The client will execute necessary agreement(s) with the selected respondent(s) and move to the advanced development phase through proof of concept based on prototype and additional development. Specifics of any collaboration will be determined through consultation with the concerned parties.