Any organization wishing to collaborate with Daiichi Sankyo should submit a proposal to Ogata at NineSigma (email@example.com) using Proposal Template linked below. If you have difficulties with filling the response template, applicants can also submit materials describing items mentioned in “Items to be Included in the Proposal”.
(Proposal Template: REQ5333809)
First, Daiichi Sankyo will perform initial screening internally and NineSigma will provide notification of the result. The following process will be explained to organizations that pass the initial screening at that time.
After starting direct communication with the client, the parties will directly discuss detailed agreements for collaboration.
Items to be Included in the Proposal
Responses will use the Proposal Template which is linked to the “attachments“ shown at the bottom and include the following items:
- Type of technology proposed (data analysis technology/database)
- Uniqueness of the technology proposed
- Basis for applicability for drug development
- Research/development stage
- Future research/development plans
- Desired collaboration style with the client (such as budget, division of roles with the client)
- Related intellectual properties
- Organization overview and past achievements